The ever-rising tide of globalization and E-commerce means that today’s online stores are being driven to expand beyond their boundaries, providing products and services to a varied number of countries, regions, and communities around the world having different cultures and languages.
Language translations help you localize the stores for multiple regions and markets. For Magento 2 stores, there is a challenge to serve multilingual visitors. Fortunately, it supports Magento 2 language packs. Admin can use the language pack to localize a store view for a particular region. It has translation files for different text content on your Magento 2 store.
Widen your customer base and grow the business, overcoming the language limitations in Magento 2 store! Enhance the customer experience by offering localized store based on their region. All that you have to do is add Magento 2 language pack!
Note: Admin is required to buy a language pack from Marketplace, suitable to his requirements.
Follow the below method to install Magento 2 language pack after buying it.
Methods to Install Magento 2 Language Pack:
Via Admin Panel
- Install the language pack on Magento 2Install the language pack you have selected, from Component Manager.
- Create a store view for the required language
- Change the locale of the store view
Via the Command Line
- Log in to the Magento server as a system file owner
- Navigate to your Magento 2 root directory
- Run the below commands:123composer require company/language-pack-de-dephp bin/magento setup:upgradephp bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy de_DE
Any doubts on the topic can be mentioned in the Comments section below. I’d be happy to help 🙂
Best Wishes for your global business!
Get E-commers Updates in Your Inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.