Earlier, I posted solutions to improve the default Magento 2 invoices:
- How to Add Header and Footer to Magento 2 Invoice PDF
- Override a Method of Abstract File of Magento 2 Invoice PDF
These were the programmatic methods to improve the default layout of the invoice pdf in Magento 2.
Today, I’ll give you a stepwise method to change PDF invoice logo in Magento 2 from the admin panel.
Using this method, you can advertise your brand using the logo in the pdf invoice and shipment.
Also, the default Magento 2 invoice can be monotonous. To stand out among the competitors and create your own identity in the niche, leave no stone unturned!
Steps to change PDF invoice logo in Magento 2:
- Login to admin panel
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales
- Select Sales
- Expand the Invoice and Packing Slip Design
- Upload the “Logo for PDF Print-outs“
- Upload the “Logo for HTML Print View“
- Enter the address to display it on the invoices and packing slips
- Save your configuration
After implementing the above steps, check the modified invoice:
Any doubts can be mentioned below in the Comments section.
I’d be happy to help.
Also, do not forget to share the post with the Magento community via social media.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.