Make your Magento stores comply with EU's GDPR rules and regulations using Magento GDPR extension by Meetanshi.
- Make your store compliant with EU's GDPR.
- Manage customer consent with the help of separate grids.
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation that came into effect from May 25, 2018. The rule governs what and how an E-commerce store handles customers' personal information. The GDPR law not only enforces the store owners to handle the customer data carefully but also let consumers control the data, check or modify it, or even delete it. To be in compliance with GDPR, Magento store owners need to take action as the online consumers of Magento store comprises of EU's citizens too. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento GDPR extension to let the admin implement the changes in the store to make it compliant with GDPR.
Use the module and get your Magento store compliant with EU's GDPR.
Benefits of choosing Magento GDPR Extension
Modify/Create GDPR Rules
One Click Notification
- Enable/disable the module from the backend.
- The extension is compatible with the EU's GDPR and various legislative requirements.
- a customers can download their personal data in form of a CSV file.
- This extension is only tested with default Magento checkout Page so it might need further customization if you want to work with customized checkout page.
- If you are not yet ready to implement EU's GDPR as a whole
FREE MAGENTO COOKIE NOTICE
to make your store comply with EUís Cookie Law!
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
16 Sep, 2019
- Minor bug fixes.