Magento 2 YUP Payments
Magento 2 YUP Payments integrates Magento 2 with Africa's YUP payment gateway, a mobile money solution, to accept secure online payments.
- Secure online payments via YUP.
- Hosted Payments.
- Enhanced security.
YUP is an alternative to the traditional banking model, offering transactional and financial services in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Cameroon, no matter if the customer has a bank account or not! Partnership with Tagpay, a French fintech, and Societe Generale as a shareholder, YUP is for everyone with a mobile phone! Offering such a service in your Magento 2 store makes it easier for the customers to make the payments. Hence, Meetanshi introduces Magento 2 YUP Payments extension that integrates Magento 2 with Africa's popular YUP payment gateway using which the admin can accept secure payments from the customers of Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Cameroon.
With the YUP Payments for Magento 2, your store customers can make secure payments using any mobile phone, be it a traditional phone or a smartphone, and any telecom operator! Let your customers spend money at your store with the same ease as sending a message on social media! Offer a real-time, mobile-centric, open architecture, and secure payment method to the customers!
The Magento 2 YUP Payments extension uses the hosted payment page to enter the security code, confirm payments and pay using the registered mobile number. Thus, the merchant need not interact with the payment process and redirect the customer to YUP, where the entire process is handled, ensuring security!
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 YUP Payments extension:
- Enables admin to capture the secure online payments in the store.
- Add a custom title to show the payment method in the frontend.
- Option to show YUP logo along with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Enable sandbox mode for the testing purpose.
- Select the countries to allow using YUP Payments for Magento 2.
- Enter additional information to show in the checkout page.
- Customers are redirected to the hosted payment method to capture payments ensuring security.
- Customers get a verification code on the registered mobile number to confirm and complete the payments.
- YUP payment details are displayed in customers' My Account section after the order success.
- Admin can also see YUP payment details in Sales > Orders > Order View section in the backend.
- YUP payment is available in 4 countries:
- Ivory Coast
- Burkina Faso
- Target a wide customer base with its popular mobile money payments having 30,000 members and 600 agents in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Cameroon!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please