Magento 2 Shipping Rules
Magento 2 Shipping Rules allows creating custom shipping rules & modify default shipping rates based on various product conditions and cart attributes.
- Create rules based on product attributes, cart attributes, and shipping address conditions.
- Enable shipping rules based on customer groups and store views.
The shipping rates provided by the default shipping carriers are not always enough for an E-commerce business. Shipping rules strategy must be designed in such a way that the calculations don't lead to cart abandonment or excess payment. The low acceptance rate for high shipping costs is known. Moreover, the varied products in your store need custom shipping rules.
Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension to easily create custom shipping rules based on product conditions, shipping address conditions, customer attributes, days of week and time, and cart attributes.
The admin sometimes requires to change preset rates by default shipping carriers and the Shipping Rules for Magento 2 can be used to modify charges in shipping such as additional delivery surcharge, offer a discount, or any changes in shipping charge according to the business demand.
Create any number of shipping rules in your store with the Magento 2 Shipping Rules module. Also, modify the rates based on each product or entire order!
Not only create flexible shipping rules in the store but also adjust shipping rates per product, or based on the delivery address, item to be delivered, store views, and customer groups. Additionally, the module also allows setting the priority of rule application for the products that fit conditions of multiple rules!
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Rules Extension Works?
Features of Magento 2 Shipping Rules Extension:
Create Magento 2 Custom Shipping Rules based on product attributes, cart attributes, customer attributes, shipping address conditions, & days and time of the week.
Rules on Customer
Group & Store View
Select customer groups and store views on which you want to apply the Magento shipping rules.
Rules on Specific
Add carrier shipping method names to enable shipping rules Magento 2 extension only on the specific shipping methods of the selected shipping carriers.
- Shipping Rules for Magento 2 extensions allow creating an unlimited number of shipping rules in Magento 2.
- The backend grid "Shipping Rules" lists the already created and saved shipping rules. The admin can click the "Add Rule" button to create a new shipping rule with this Magento 2 shipping extension.
- Give Magento 2 Shipping Rule a name to easily recognize it after saving.
- Apply the created shipping rules only for the backend orders by enabling them for the admin only.
- Set priority for rules to prioritize and apply the rule if a product fits multiple shipping rules. Add 0 for the highest priority. The higher the priority, the earlier the rule will be applicable.
- Select one of the three calculation methods in the Magento Shipping Rules extension:
- Replace - Changes the original shipping rates with the calculated shipping amount.
- Surcharge - Adds the calculated shipping amount into the original shipping rates.
- Discount - Deducts the calculated shipping amount from the original shipping rates.
- Set the custom shipping rate amount to charge per order in Magento shipping extension
- Enter fixed and percentage rate amount to charge per product.
- Set handling shipping rate in percentage to charge order with shipping rules extension for Magento 2 store.
- Define cart item attribute and product attribute conditions and condition combinations to apply the shipping rules on orders using Magento 2 shipping module.
- Specify shipping address conditions and cart attributes to apply shipping rules on orders.
- Shipping Price Rules for Magento 2 allow the admin to select days of the week to apply the rule and select the time of the selected days to apply the rule or leave empty to apply for the whole day.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
20 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
19 Jun, 2019
- Create shipping rules based on days of the week and time.
- Enable the created rules only for the admin.
- Minor bug fixes