Magento 2 Mobile Login
Magento 2 Mobile Login extension by Meetanshi facilitates customers to register, login, reset password and update mobile number using mobile number along with OTP verification in Magento 2.
- Easy registration, login, reset password and update mobile number using the mobile number.
- OTP verification for the security.
- Compatible with Msg91, Twilio and Textlocal gateway.
Win Customers with the Power of Convenience!
Convenience is continuing as a key driver in loyalty for most customers. Simultaneously, the security factor plays a key role in winning the customers' trust! Keeping both these points in mind for Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi introduces Magento 2 Mobile Login extension.
With the increasing use of mobile phones, users demand E-commerce to provide any service to be available anywhere, anytime. Also, security breaches are increasing day by day due to spammers which result in poor customer experience and decreased customer retention. To withstand the E-commerce security along with mobility, Magento 2 stores must provide mobile phone verification at every stage of customer lifecycle including website registration, login, and other services to provide the best user experience to customers. Meetanshi's Magento 2 Mobile Login With OTP lets customers register and login using the mobile number with OTP verification.
Magento 2 OTP Login eases the process of registration or login for customers. It also adds the layer of security by providing OTP verification for the mobile number at the time of registration and login.
Don't let the drawback of default Magento 2 stop you from enhancing the store's user experience. Use Magento 2 Secured OTP Login with Mobile Number and allow easy and secured login via mobile number.
The Magento 2 mobile verification eliminates the possibility of fake mobile numbers for sign up and login. Moreover, customer login through mobile in Magento 2 makes it convenient for those who have forgot the Email ID used for registration or do not have an Email ID at all!
$75 for 1 Year
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Mobile Login Extension Works?
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Mobile Login extension
Let users register and login using the mobile number along with the OTP verification.
Our extension is compatible with any SMS gateway supporting the CURL API
On click of the register or log in, a responsive popup is opened up to enter the mobile number for OTP verification.
- Let users register and login using the mobile number along with the OTP verification.
- Select OTP type from numeric or alphanumeric.
- Admin can specify OTP length.
- Admin has to register with the preferred SMS Gateway for API key and URL to send OTP SMS for registration and login.
- Option to set either from the promotional or transactional message type to send OTP SMS using the SMS gateway.
- Enable mobile verification using OTP while:
- Forgot Password
- Update Mobile Number
- Set custom OTP text for registration OTP SMS, login OTP SMS, forgot password OTP SMS and update mobile number OTP SMS.
- Make use of system variables while creating OTP text messages.
- On click of the register or log in, a responsive popup is opened up to enter the mobile number for OTP verification.
- Customers can log in either using Email ID or mobile number.
- Customers can click "Forgot Password" to reset it after mobile verification using OTP.
- Customers can update their registered mobile number after OTP verification from their “My Account” section.
- The extension adds the layer of security for website registration, login, forgot password and update password, offering Magento 2 secure login!
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
05 Nov, 2020
- Added compatibility of the Mobile Login popup when guest checkout is disabled.
- Added compatibility of the Mobile Login popup when the account confirmation is required.
04 Sep, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
02 Jul, 2020
- Compatible with custom SMS API supporting CURL.
20 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
13 Aug, 2019
- Compatible with REST api/calls.
19 Jul, 2019
- New form layout with custom uploaded image.