Magento 2 Login as Customer
Magento 2 Login as Customer allows the admin to login as customer to view the store as customers' point of view, take actions on their behalf and help them with their order.
- The admin can visit the Magento 2 store as a customer
- Backend grid to track & record each "login as customer" activity
- Allow sub-admin users to login as customer
Every time you look at your business, take a moment to think why a customer would take time out of their busy schedule to have any deal with your store? It is the "why" that drives everything, and the best way to understand it is to look through your customers' eyes. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Login as Customer extension to help you with viewing your Magento 2 store by login as a customer and take actions on customers' behalf.
Login as Customer for Magento 2 allows the admin to access the store as an existing customer in a single click without any password or changing the authentication data.
The Magento "Login as Customer" button in the backend enables the admin to log in the Magento 2 store from the frontend on behalf of any customer. Using this functionality, the admin or store owner can help a customer through the store, guide them in the shopping and checkout process, take actions on their behalf and hence enhance the customers' online shopping experience.
By enabling Magento Login as Customer, the admin can see the "Login as Customer" button on the following pages:
Customer edit page
Order view page
Invoice view page
Shipment view page
Credit memo view page
All customers grid
Sales orders grid
Moreover, the Magento Login as customer helps the store owner to study the customers' behavior by examining the customers' accounts as well as the store from customers' eyes. Put yourself in your customers' shoes to better understand their shopping journey, pain points and solve the pain points to reduce the support queries. It will help design the business strategy that leads to achieving your business goals.
Additionally, if you are a Magento 2 store that offers support service and believes in lending a helping hand as a part of customer care, the Magento Login as User extension is for you. Let your support team use this module and login as the customer who needs their help. They will be able to check the issue and solve it for your customers while they can sit back and relax!
Get Magento 2 Login as Customer module today to not only understand how your customers perceive your business but also to enrich the shopping and customer experience that will beat your competition!
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Login as Customer extension
Let admin access the store as an existing customer in a single click without using any passwords or authentication.
Option to send email notifications to customers when the admin logs in to their account.
Facilitates "Login As Customer Action Logs" backend grid to list the action logs of the multiple admin users who logged in as a customer.
- Check any customers' My Account section in a click.
- Offers "Login as Customer" button to instantly access the customer's account in frontend.
- Option to open a new tab to log in as customer account on clicking the "Login as Customer" button.
- Enable/disable page cache when admin logs in as a customer.
- Option to select store view when login as a customer:
- Manual - The admin can manually select the store view
- Auto - Automatically log in default store view
- Select email sender and its template for sending an email notification to customers on admin login as a customer.
- Facilitates "Login as Customer" action button in the customers grid and sales order grid.
- Facilitates "Login as Customer" button on:
- Customer edit page
- Order view
- Invoice view page
- Shipment view page
- Credit memo view page
- Display a success message to admin when logs in as a customer in the frontend.
- Facilitates "Login As Customer Action Logs" backend grid to list the action logs of the multiple admin users who logged in as a customer.
- Help customer with the shopping and checkout process.
- Understand customers' behavior in your store.
- Offer outstanding support service to your customers.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please