Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway
Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway extension integrates JusPay with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments in your Magento 2 store.
- The hosted payment process for security
- PCI-DSS Complaint
JusPay is one of the top 10 popular payment gateways of India. Its popularity can be judged from the statistics by Builtwith that is consistently growing. Integrating such a popular payment gateway in your Magento 2 store will only help in boosting sales and building customers' trust. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway module.
Choosing the correct payment option that is popular among the target customer base is the key to win their trust and loyalty. And hence, the Magento 2 JusPay Integration is a perfect tool for stores with an Indian customer base.
Magento 2 JusPay Payments uses the hosted payment facility to collect online payments. The customer is redirected to the hosted payment page of the JusPay payment gateway where he/she has to enter the card details and complete the payment. Hence, the Magento 2 store does not save any customers' sensitive data and ensures complete security!
Key features of JusPay Express Checkout in Magento 2 Store
Scale and Availability
Big Data Analytics
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway Extension Works?
Benefits of Magento 2 JusPay Payment Gateway Extension
PCI DSS Compliance
PCI DSS Compliance payment gateway integration.
Custom Method Title
Option to set a custom payment method title from the backend.
Sandbox Mode Available
Offers sandbox mode for testing.
- JusPay for Magento 2 ensures secure online payments by integrating the JusPay payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- Option to show the payment gateway logo in the frontend.
- Easy integration with Magento 2 using the live API key and live gateway key obtained while registration with JusPay.
- Option to generate auto invoices for orders paid through Juspay.
- Allow selected countries to use the payment method.
- Option to show the additional information on the checkout page.
- The Magento 2 JusPay payment gateway integration uses the hosted payment process for improved security.
- The customers can check the payment details from their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details from the order view section in the backend.
By integrating JusPay for Magento 2, you can collect secure online payments using:
Flow on Android
(Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Kotak, Paytm)
SI on Cards
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
21 Jan, 2020
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.