Magento 2 GST India
Magento 2 GST India Extension by Meetanshi helps you make your Magento 2 store GST ready according to the Indian Government tax rules and Regulations. It auto calculates and applies GST to your Magento 2 store product purchases.
- Compatible with the latest Magento 2.2.4.
- Auto apply SGST, CGST or IGST based on states of India.
- Detailed bifurcation of GST in various order documents like order view, invoice, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
For Magento 1 users, take a look at our Magento GST India Extension.
Indian Government introduced GST popularly known as Goods and Services Tax back in July 2017 which replaced all the indirect taxes levied on the supply of goods and services. After its announcement, E-commerce store owners had started immediate steps to implement GST in their stores. As GST was a bit complicated to understand, it is a cumbersome task for newbies to properly understand and calculate GST on their store product purchases. Still, you can follow steps to apply Indian GST in Magento 2 to give a manual try, but it really needs a lot of time and efforts.
According to Builtwith, being a most popular platform, Magento is powering 28% of the online stores, and it's a challenging task for Magento store owners to apply GST in their Magento 2 stores. To automate GST rules creation and implementation, Meetanshi brings you Magento 2 GST India extension which integrates Indian GST rules in Magento 2 to auto calculate and apply GST on customers' purchases. What you have to do is, configure the Magento 2 GST extension based on tax rate slab, set business origin and voila, Indian GST gets applied successfully to your Magento 2 product purchases.
Magento 2 Indian GST extension has been developed to meet the standard and norms of GST tax rules in India. Also, we keep on updating the gst plugin for Magento 2 on a timely basis to meet the changes introduced by Government for GST calculation in India.
Benefits of choosing Magento 2 GST India extension by Meetanshi:
- Apply GST product specific or globally.
- Allows adding buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Show GSTIN, CIN and PAN number in all the Magento 2 order documents.
- Set GST rate to auto calculate and apply on the product purchases.
- You can set product prices inclusive or exclusive of GST to calculate the tax amount on purchases.
- Set minimum product price to apply set GST rate and also set GST rate to apply if product prices are below the specified minimum price.
Let's understand this scenario with an example: If your product price is 1100, GST rate is 10%, minimum product price is 2000 and GST rate for the products below minimum set amount is 5%. As the product price is 1100 which is below minimum set price, GST will be calculated considering GST rate as 5% i.e 55.
- Set the business origin to auto apply SGST, CGST or IGST based on states of India.
- GST is auto calculated and applied to cart subtotal based on destination address, tax rate slab, and business origin.
- Detailed bifurcation and view of GST in various order documents like order view, invoice, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
- You can upload the digital signature image and add signature text to include in order invoice PDFs.
- Apart from GST on products, the extension facilitates to add GST on shipping charges.
- You can enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- Necessary order details such as GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, state code, HSN code, bifurcated GST amount, digital signature are added to order invoice PDFs.
Contact us if you want us to customize this extension according to your needs.
Note: The extension does not have any concern with default Magento 2 tax class but to avoid charging both the default tax and GST, you need to replace the product tax class from "taxable goods" or any other tax classes to "none".
- Must have module!
- Active support team available at your service!
- Finally a flawless GST implementation tool
- The best of the best Extension
Saved my time and now my website if fully compliant to Indian GST.
- Easy implementation of GST
- Best option to integrate GST!
- Great job! Great Support!
- Made my work easier!
- GST Integration is now easy!!
- Best GST extension for Magento 2