Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3
Magento 2 Google Recaptcha v3 protects your Magento 2 stores against spams, bots, and automated abuse by integrating the latest Google reCAPTCHA v3.
- Keeps spams and bots away from stores
- Detects abusive traffic without any user friction.
Google keeps introducing powerful tools to automate, manage and secure E-commerce platforms. Magento 2 stores must also update their security tools in order to keep in pace with these latest technologies and stand in the competition.
One such latest tool for security and improving user experience at a time, Google launched the Google reCAPTCHA v3. Unlike the previous versions, it has no user friction. Genuine traffic does not even need to know the existence of the reCAPTHCA. To help Magento 2 store owners offer the reCAPTCHA v3 to the customers, Meetanshi updated the Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA extension
The Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA module integrates Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Magento 2. Magento 2 reCAPTCHA v3 secures the store in a user-friendly manner.
The admin can opt for the latest reCAPTCHA v3 using the module. Keep the spams and bots away from the web pages and offer a safe shopping platform to the visitors.
What is Google reCAPTCHA and how it secures your store?
In the case of the Google reCAPTCHA v3, the admin can set a threshold value for the risk score, say 0.5, as recommended by Google. It is used to determine the authenticity of the visitor on a scale of 0.0 to 1.0. A visitor with a risk score lower than 0.5 has to pass the two-factor authentication process.
Set the threshold value of the risk score with the help of the Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3 extension and control the level of security in your Magento 2 store!
Google reCAPTCHA v3 Advantage
State of the art spam & abuse protection for your website
Ease of Use
Low friction, effortless interaction for your users
Creation of Value
Apply the human bandwidth to benefit people everywhere
How does Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3 Work?
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA v3 by Meetanshi
- Magento 2 reCAPTCHA extension allows enabling reCAPTCHA v3 on various store URLs and form selectors.
- To use Google reCAPTCHA in your Magento 2 stores, you need to register your site with the domain name by selecting the reCAPTCHA v3 option, accept the terms of service and get site key and secret key from Google.
- Enable the Google reCAPTCHA extension to secure your store from spams, bots and attacks.
- Enter the site key and secret key obtained while registration for reCAPTCHA for integration with Magento 2.
- Enter all the URLs where you want to enable Google reCAPTCHA.
- Also, add form selectors to enable the Google reCAPTCHA for.
- The Google reCAPTCHA badge is displayed on:
- Customer account registration page
- Product review form
- Contact page
- The extension restricts any bot action in the store using a restriction message.
- Safeguard your Magento 2 store from spams, bots and offer a secure online shopping platform to your customers and win their trust!
So, what are you waiting for, buy, install Magento 2 Google reCAPTCHA extension and configure some simple fields to the Google reCAPTCHA v3 in your Magento 2 and secure your stores from spam and bots attacks.
For more information related to Google reCAPTCHA v3, visit the official Google reCAPTCHA v3 page.
Want us to customize this extension according to your Magento needs?
I also chose to pay for Meetanshi to install it, which they did in a timely manner, and responded to queries promptly.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Oct, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
18 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code improvement.
17 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
25 Jan, 2019
- Implemented Google reCAPTCHA V3.
23 Jun, 2018
- Configuration changes and minor bug fixes.
23 Mar, 2018
- Minor bug fixing.