Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration
Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension synchronizes Magento 2 store products with the Facebook shop and facilitates to sell on Facebook.
- Integrates store products with the Facebook shop
- Support for Instagram shopping
- Redirects customers directly to checkout
Any E-commerce business owner knows how important it is to offer its products on multiple platforms. And, if you don't work on the platforms where your potential customers hang out the most, you are losing a great deal of business!
And it so happens that Facebook, with its 2.41 billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2019, according to Statista, is the most prominent social platform all over the world. And with numbers like that, selling on Facebook is essential. To allow Magento 2 store owners to leverage the benefit of such a popular platform easily, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension. Make your Magento 2 store products available to your Facebook users on their fingertips using Magento 2 Facebook shop extension.
With the Magento Facebook Product Feed extension, the admin can integrate the Magento 2 store with Facebook Shop and offer the store products on Facebook. Increase the sales via the Facebook platform with useful features like redirecting the customer to checkout directly when they click to check the product. Hence, decreasing the cart abandonment and increasing the click-through rate!
Using the Magento 2 Facebook integration extension, any changes or updates done in the store products get automatically synchronized with the Facebook store. Also, the store owners don't need to make any significant changes to manage Facebook orders in Magento 2 store.
With this huge pool of features, don't wait to integrate the Magento 2 Facebook feed and get benefitted from the boost in sales from this top social media platform.
How Meetanshi's Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration Extension Works?
Features of Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration Extension
Option to schedule periodic CSV generation with a set frequency and start time.
Select the product condition such as New, Used, or Refurbished, to show along with the product details in the Facebook store.
Update Facebook store attributes like Facebook Shop Product, Product Condition, and Google Product Category for multiple products using "Update Attributes" mass action.
The Magento Facebook extension facilitates auto-creating default mappings between the product attributes and the Facebook fields for the required Facebook fields
The extension supports Instagram product tagging to use the Instagram shopping feature.
Set Google category for store products using category ID or name based on the Google Product Taxonomy.
The admin can create Facebook product feed from Facebook Business Manager. Select Catalogues from the menu and create a catalogue. Upload product feed CSV to add products using the "Use Data Feeds" option under "Product Data Sources".
Option to apply the catalog rules for product pricing display in Facebook store.
The admin can update the Facebook product status in bulk using the mass action.
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration allows setting up a Facebook shop with Magento 2 store products easily.
- Use the "Generate Now" button to manually generate product CSV to upload in the Facebook store.
- Option to enable CSV generation for all products and ignore product attribute selection.
- Option to generate CSV based on the store view.
- Option to remove the out-of-stock products while product CSV generation.
- The Magento 2 Facebook extension facilitates removing the 'pub' folder from the media URL.
- Select one of the Facebook product page redirection options:
- Checkout Page: On click of the "Check Out on Website" button from Facebook, the product is added to the cart and users get redirected to the checkout page. (For grouped and bundled products, users are directed to the product page to select the custom options.)
- Product Page: On click of the "Check Out on Website" button from the Facebook, users get redirected to the product page.
- Option to display product price with TAX/VAT in the Facebook store.
- Option to display product special price in Facebook store.
- To show only specific products in Magento 2 Facebook catalog, enable the product-specific option to display the product in the Facebook store.
- Select the product condition such as New, Used, or Refurbished, to show along with the product details in the Facebook store.
- Use the "Add New Mapping" button to create new attribute mapping for the required and other missing fields.
- The "Facebook Attribute Mapping" grid lists the required Facebook fields for which the mapping is to be created without fail.
- The required fields for which the extension cannot create the mapping, create it by adding new attribute code.
- Select the Facebook attribute code and the Magento attribute code to add a new mapping for Facebook fields.
- The "Product Feed CSV Log" grid lists the CSV generation log details like start date, finished at, triggered by, product IDs, status and message.
- The admin can download the CSV using the "Download" action from the "Product Feed CSV Log" grid.
- In Facebook, add the shop tab, agree to seller's terms and policy, select checkout method, set up price display currency, add products by uploading the CSV, and set the schedule to automatically update the product feed.
- Displays the store products under the "Shop" tab on your Facebook page.
- The visitors can view the product details in the popup and check out it in your store.
- The Magento Facebook shop extension supports Instagram product tagging to use the Instagram shopping feature.
- To use the shoppable Instagram feature in Magento 2, your business must reside under the approved regions.
- The Magento 2 Facebook business extension supports multi-stores.
Implementing Instagram shopping using Magento 2 Facebook Product Feed extension
Once you are done with integrating Facebook shop with Magento 2, you are automatically eligible for enabling Instagram Shopping. Shoppable Instagram is changing the way people shop. Using shoppable links, you can grab the opportunity to turn your Instagram account into a visual store, adding product tags and information to Instagram images and linking to Magento 2 product pages.
Once you have set up Instagram shoppable tags, a shopping bag gets displayed in the corner of each Instagram image. on hovering over the image, the product tags appear along with the product label and price.
On click of "view products", you can see all the tagged products in the image.
On click of an individual product, you can see product details and the "View on Website" button to get redirected to the website to view more product details and purchases.
Use the Facebook store for Magento 2 and make sales through both Facebook and Instagram. Create a fast progression from browsing to buying, giving the customers ease of see – tap – shop experience.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
16 Jun, 2021
- Added "Hourly" option to periodic CSV generation frequency.
- Minor bug fixes.
06 Jan, 2021
- Added option to add all products to CSV.
- Added facility to remove 'pub' folder from media URL.
- Added option to allow Facebook product page redirection to the product page.
- Download CSV action is added from product feed CSV log grid.
- Now customers can display Tax/VAT, special price with the product price in the Facebook store.
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
06 Jun, 2020
- Resolved issue with product grid mass action.
- Resolved issue with simple product parent ID.
21 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
04 Dec, 2019
- Minor bug fixes.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.