Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration
Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension synchronizes Magento 2 store products with the Facebook shop and facilitates to sell on Facebook.
- Integrates store products with the Facebook shop
- Support for Instagram shopping
- Redirects customers directly to checkout
Any E-commerce business owner knows how important it is to offer its products on multiple platforms. And, if you don't work on the platforms where your potential customers hang out the most, you are losing a great deal of business!
And it so happens that Facebook, with its 2.41 billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2019, according to Statista, is the most prominent social platform all over the world. And with numbers like that, selling through Facebook shop becomes obvious to reach a broader range of audiences. Also, Facebook shop covers another prevalent social media platform owned by Facebook, i.e., Instagram.
However, there is no built-in core feature in Magento 2 that allows you to integrate Facebook shop with your Magento store. Also, it can be a time and resource-consuming task to list each product on Facebook shop manually and manage your Facebook page. At this point, Facebook Shop Magento 2 integration becomes a necessity to reach more people.
Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension to allow the store owners to integrate Facebook shop with Magento 2 store and leverage sales by bringing your store on such a trendy platform.
Using the Facebook shop integration extension for Magento 2, you can show your products directly to your potential customers hanging on Facebook and make your Magento 2 online store products available to them at their fingertips. This will allow them to shop directly from the Facebook feed, thus providing a convenient Facebook shopping experience.
You can boost the sales via the Facebook platform with useful features like redirecting the customer to checkout directly when they click to check the product on the Facebook page or Facebook shop. Hence, decreasing the cart abandonment and increasing the click-through rate!
Facebook integration extension for Magento 2 automatically synchronizes any changes or updates done in the online store with the Facebook shop through the feed file. With the Facebook integration, the Magento 2 store owner no longer needs to spend time updating the product details on their Facebook shop, such as removing the out-of-stock products, updating product prices, stock availability, product images, etc.
Also, the store owners can easily manage the Facebook shop orders, and the Magento store orders, with no additional effort. Thus, allowing your customers to shop directly from their Facebook account along with a streamlined order management system for the store owners, Facebook Shop integration for Magento 2 becomes a win-win solution.
Facebook marketing is also one of the key benefits of getting your products on it. You can run Facebook dynamic ads for your Facebook shop and use it as a customer-creating and sales-boosting tactic for your Magento 2 eCommerce store. But before getting started, one must consider setting up a Facebook account before creating a Facebook shop as only registered users can integrate Facebook with Magento 2.
With this massive pool of features, don't wait to integrate the Magento 2 Facebook feed and benefit from the boost in sales from this top social media platform.
Magento facebook product feed facilitates to sell products on facebook
Improves the sales and reduces the chances of cart abandonment. Useful plugin!
Creates facebook product feed
Facebook store magento 2 integration facilitates the store owners to sell products on social media platform like Facebook.
Supports instagram Shopping
Magento 2 Facebook Shop Extension also supports Instagram product tagging feature. Really amazing plugin!
Support for Instagram shopping
M2 facebook shop extension even facilitates Instagram shopping. It is possible to enjoy more sales and increase customer base.
Decreases the chances of cart abandonment
Facebook Magento store provides useful feature to redirect directly to product. Loved the plugin!
Integrating Facebook store integration has helped me a lot. Happy with the product.
Beneficial for store owners
Integrating Facebook for Magento store businesses is beneficial to reach larger audience pool!
Facebook shop Magento facilitates to automatically update the products.
Boost the sales
Magento facebook product feed helps the store owners to boost the sales.
Cart abandonment decreases
Integrating Magento facebook store has boosted the store traffic and sales
16 Dec, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
16 Jun, 2021
- Added "Hourly" option to periodic CSV generation frequency.
- Minor bug fixes.
06 Jan, 2021
- Added option to add all products to CSV.
- Added facility to remove 'pub' folder from media URL.
- Added option to allow Facebook product page redirection to the product page.
- Download CSV action is added from product feed CSV log grid.
- Now customers can display Tax/VAT, special price with the product price in the Facebook store.
09 Nov, 2020
- Compatible with Magento 2.4 and Minor bug fixes.
06 Jun, 2020
- Resolved issue with product grid mass action.
- Resolved issue with simple product parent ID.
21 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
04 Dec, 2019
- Minor bug fixes.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.
Features of Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration Extension
Generate CSV periodically Operation
Option to schedule periodic CSV generation with a set frequency and start time
Display product conditions Update
Select the product condition such as New, Used, or Refurbished, to show with the product details
Update Facebook store attributes
Update FB store attributes like Facebook Shop Product, Product Condition, & Google Product Category for multiple products using "Update Attributes" mass action
Auto create default mappings
Auto create default mappings between the product attributes & the Facebook fields for the required Facebook fields
Supports Instagram shopping
The Magento Facebook shop extension supports Instagram product tagging to use the Instagram shopping feature
Set Google category for products
Set Google category for store products using category ID or name based on the Google Product Taxonomy.
Create Facebook Product Feed
The admin can create Facebook product feed from FB Business Manager. Select Catalogues from menu & create catalogue. Upload product feed CSV to add products using the "Use Data Feeds" option under "Product Data Sources"
Display price based on catalog rules
Option to apply the catalog rules for product pricing display in Facebook store
Bulk product status update
The admin can update the Facebook product status in bulk using the mass action
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration allows setting up a Facebook shop with Magento 2 store products easily.
- Use the "Generate Now" button to manually generate product CSV to upload in the Facebook store.
- Option to enable CSV generation for all products and ignore product attribute selection.
- Option to generate CSV based on the store view.
- Magento Facebook extension offers an option to remove the out-of-stock products while product CSV generation.
- The Magento 2 Facebook extension facilitates removing the 'pub' folder from the media URL.
- Select one of the Facebook product page redirection options:
- Checkout Page: On click of the "Check Out on Website" button from Facebook, the product is added to the cart and users get redirected to the checkout page. (For grouped and bundled products, users are directed to the product page to select the custom options.)
- Product Page: On click of the "Check Out on Website" button from the Facebook, users get redirected to the product page.
- Option to display product price with TAX/VAT in the Facebook store.
- Option to display product special price in Facebook store.
- To show only specific products in Magento 2 Facebook catalog, enable the product-specific option to display the product in the Facebook store.
- Select the product condition such as New, Used, or Refurbished, to show along with the product details in the Facebook store.
- Use the "Add New Mapping" button to create new attribute mapping for the required and other missing fields.
- The "Facebook Attribute Mapping" grid lists the required Facebook fields for which the mapping is to be created without fail.
- The required fields for which the extension cannot create the mapping, create it by adding new attribute code.
- Select the Facebook attribute code and the Magento attribute code to add a new mapping for Facebook fields.
- The "Product Feed CSV Log" grid lists the CSV generation log details like start date, finished at, triggered by, product IDs, status and message.
- The admin can download the CSV using the "Download" action from the "Product Feed CSV Log" grid.
- In Facebook, add the shop tab, agree to seller's terms and policy, select checkout method, set up price display currency, add products by uploading the CSV, and set the schedule to automatically update the product feed.
- Displays the store products under the "Shop" tab on your Facebook page.
- The visitors can view the product details in the popup and check out it in your store.
- The Magento Facebook shop extension supports Instagram product tagging to use the Instagram shopping feature.
- To use the shoppable Instagram feature in Magento 2, your business must reside under the approved regions.
- The Magento 2 Facebook business extension supports multi-stores.
Implementing Instagram shopping using Magento 2 Facebook Product Feed extension
Once you are done with integrating Facebook shop with Magento 2, you are automatically eligible for enabling Instagram Shopping. Shoppable Instagram is changing the way people shop. Using shoppable links, you can grab the opportunity to turn your Instagram account into a visual store, adding product tags and information to Instagram images and linking to Magento 2 product pages.
Once you have set up Instagram shoppable tags, a shopping bag gets displayed in the corner of each Instagram image. on hovering over the image, the product tags appear along with the product label and price.
People also Search For:
- Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration
- Facebook Shop Magento 2 Extension
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration Extension
- Facebook Shop Integration Magento 2
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Extension
- Magento 2 Facebook Integration
- Magento 2 Facebook Store
- Facebook Shop Extension Magento 2
- Facebook Magento 2 Integration
- Magento 2 Facebook Extension
- Connect Magento 2 to Facebook
- Facebook Business Extension Magento 2
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration
- Magento Facebook Shop Integration Extension
- Magento 2 Facebook Store Extension