Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration
Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension synchronizes Magento 2 store products with the Facebook shop and facilitates to sell on Facebook.
- Integrates store products with the Facebook shop
- Support for Instagram shopping
- Redirects customers directly to checkout
Any E-commerce business owner knows how important it is to offer its products on multiple platforms. And, if you don't work on the platforms where your potential customers hang out the most, you are losing a great deal of business!
And it so happens that Facebook, with its 2.41 billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2019, according to Statista, is the most prominent social platform all over the world. And with numbers like that, selling on Facebook is essential. To allow Magento 2 store owners to leverage the benefit of such a popular platform easily, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration extension. Make your Magento 2 store products available to your Facebook users on their fingertips using Facebook Store for Magento 2.
With Magento 2 Facebook Shop extension, the admin can integrate the Magento 2 store with Facebook Shop and offer the store products on Facebook. Increase the sales via the Facebook platform with useful features like redirecting the customer to checkout directly when they click to check the product. Hence, decreasing the cart abandonment and increasing the click-through rate!
Using the Facebook store Magento 2 extension, any changes or updates done in the store products get automatically synchronized with the Facebook store. Also, the store owners don't need to make any significant changes to manage Facebook orders in Magento 2 store.
With this huge pool of features, don't wait to integrate Facebook shop module for Magento 2 and get benefitted with the boost in sales from this top social media platform.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Facebook Store Integration Extension:
- Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration allows to easily set up a Facebook shop with Magento 2 store products.
- Use the "Generate Now" button to manually generate product CSV to upload in the Facebook store.
- Option to schedule periodic CSV generation with a set frequency and start time.
- Option to remove the out of stock products while product CSV generation.
- Option to apply the catalog rules for product pricing display in Facebook store.
- Set Google category for store products using category ID or name based on the Google Product Taxonomy.
- Enable the option to display the product in the Facebook store.
- Select the product condition such as New, Used, or Refurbished, to show along with the product details in the Facebook store.
- The admin can update the Facebook product status in bulk using the mass action.
- Update Facebook store attributes like Facebook Shop Product, Product Condition, and Google Product Category for multiple products using "Update Attributes" mass action.
- Facilitates auto-creating default mappings between the product attributes and the Facebook fields for the required Facebook fields.
- Use the "Add New Mapping" button to create new attribute mapping for the required and other missing fields.
- The "Facebook Attribute Mapping" grid lists the required Facebook fields for which the mapping is to be created without fail.
- The required fields for which the extension cannot create the mapping, create it by adding new attribute code.
- Select the Facebook attribute code and the Magento attribute code to add a new mapping for Facebook fields.
- The admin can create Facebook product feed from Facebook Business Manager. Select Catalogues from the menu and create a catalogue. Upload product feed CSV to add products using the "Use Data Feeds" option under "Product Data Sources" .
- Select the upload method and add data feed URL of the CSV having the product feed data with right access permission and set the schedule to automatically update the product feed. Start upload and once done, you can view the feeds in the Facebook store.
- Display the store products under the "Shop" tab on your Facebook page.
- The visitors can view the product details in the popup and check out it on your store.
- They are redirected directly to the cart with the product already added. (For grouped and bundled products, users are directed to the product page to select the custom options.)
- The "Product Feed CSV Log" grid lists the CSV generation log details like start date, finished at, triggered by, product IDs, status and message.
- The extension supports Instagram product tagging to use the Instagram shopping feature.
- To use the shoppable Instagram feature in Magento 2, your business must reside under the approved regions.
- Multi-store support.
Implementing Instagram shopping using Magento 2 Facebook Product Feed extension:
Once you are done with integrating Facebook shop with Magento 2, you are automatically eligible for enabling Instagram Shopping. Shoppable Instagram is changing the way people shop. Using shoppable links, you can grab the opportunity to turn your Instagram account into a visual store, adding product tags and information to Instagram images and linking to Magento 2 product pages.
Once you have set up Instagram shoppable tags, a shopping bag gets displayed in the corner of each Instagram image. on hovering over the image, the product tags appear along with the product label and price.
On click of "view products", you can see all the tagged products in the image.
On click of an individual product, you can see product details and "View on Website" button to get redirected to the website to view more product details and purchase.
Use the Facebook store for Magento 2 and make sales through both Facebook and Instagram. Create a fast progression from browsing to buying, giving the customers ease of see tap shop experience.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please
06 Jun, 2020
- Resolved issue with product grid mass action.
- Resolved issue with simple product parent ID.
21 Jan, 2020
- Minor bug fixes and code Improvement.
04 Dec, 2019
- Minor bug fixes.
21 Oct, 2019
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.3.