Since its inception, Meetanshi was desperate to have a face that can bestow the brand a different personality, represent the brand and resonate with the niche users.
At Meetanshi, we are always into either fixing an E-commerce store or developing one! The work revolves around making sure that our clients’ E-commerce sites are up and running.
With this idea as the center, Meetanshi got its mascot, Mit, who is a member of a Mit crew, making sure that the E-commerce sites are running efficiently!
Meetanshi is an E-commerce development company founded by Mr. Sanjay Jethva and Mr. Shivbhadrasinh Gohil. The company got its name from the combination of two cuties Meet and Devyanshi, their little ones!
When pondering for a name for the mascot, the team came up with names like Mitron, Mento, Pinto, etc. but no one gave “this-is-it” moment.
Suddenly, it struck one of us why not simply Mit!!? The name which we all loved and approved.
The team can imagine Mit hanging out with them, helping them fix and develop Magento sites, attend events around the world, and chill with them at the picnics!
Moreover, Mit notifies of the empty shopping cart and reminds you to fill it with Magento 2 extensions:
Mit can help you find your way back to meetanshi.com from 404 pages
Celebrates successful order placement with you:
And also explain to you about Meetanshi
Mit is an expert in the E-commerce field and you can see him upgrading a Magento 2 store, fixing a bug in woocommerce store, or develop a feature for Prestashop site!
He also went on a vacation recently!
And celebrates Christmas
While we were in the idea and designing phase for the mascot, we sketched a superhero:
But this was having many misconceptions and dissatisfactions like,
- It’s not easy to draw every time you require to connect with the brand functions
- Peeps may confuse it with some superhero of the movie
- We believe in gender equality and thus, we never allow having a male and female version of the superhero mascot.
- The current sketch looks like a child which may represent the company as a startup or inexperienced
- The above mascot has his own identity and attraction which has a heavy impact over the team members who are the actual working heroes of Meetanshi.
- We didn’t want a frontliner who get highlighted rather we wanted the backbencher (the team member) who works behind the scenes with the complete dedication who has no sense of individuality
- We don’t want the mascot to have a good looking face which grabs all the attention over his good deeds
Obviously, it failed the normal human touch that can mend the site, build a business, or fix a bug. And hence we landed on this sketch:
And when we finally had the mascot design ready, the Mit crew was enjoying the party!!
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.