Promoting the free shipping facility is what a strategic businessman would do.
In this post, I’ll show the steps to configure free shipping promotion in Magento 2 store. The admin can offer free shipping as a promotion with a coupon code or without it.
Magento 2 does allow you to enable free shipping.
One step ahead, if you want to offer free shipping based on a minimum order, multiple product attributes, cart contents, customer groups, etc. you can create shopping cart price rules.
Create complex conditions based free shipping with the method to configure free shipping promotion in Magento 2 as shown below:
Steps to Configure Free Shipping Promotion in Magento 2:
Assuming that you have set up free shipping in Magento 2 store according to the previous post, I’ll continue with the further steps:
- Go to Marketing > Promotions > Cart Price Rules
- Click Add New Rule
- Expand the Actions section
- Select the value of Apply from the dropdown. Here we select “Percent of Product Price Discount”
- Set Apply to Shipping Amount to yes
- Set Free Shipping to “For shipment with matching items” from the dropdown
- Enter the labels to appear during checkout
- Save the configuration
After applying above steps, the output will be look like a below image:
Any doubts about the topic can be mentioned in the Comments section below. I’d be happy to help.
Also, do share the post with fellow Magento 2 store admins via social media.
Get Weekly Updates
Never miss Magento tips, tricks, tutorials, and news.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.